went for a drive.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Went for my first drive of the summer right after my insurance called me to tell me I was insured. I changed the oil this weekend and the spark plugs. Tuned the 750 quick fuel carb. The engine was running smoothly and extremely loud :p. Going to the classic car club meet tomorrow to kick off the season and the local mustang club on Thursday. I am changing the front shocks this weekend and have to check with my boss if I can get the rear end done on the company account and then give him a little overtime to pay for it. {it's easier on the wallet. That way I get to keep my full paychecks for the rest of the bills}

Season opener! :D Have fun!

well done Eric!! and good thinking about how to pay for the mustang mantainence without getting a divorce :p
that is pretty much how I bought most parts for my car. At one point I was in for over 1500$ hahaha. to bad he doesn't have an account at Ohio mustang hahaha. I would owe him 3 years of over time.

Reminder for everyone/anyone who wants to trek to Nashville on May 20-22. The GoodGuys Car Club is having an event at the Titans stadium. Always a great show!
if the price of gas had not risen 5 cents I might of went. that would be what for me 2000$ in gas hahaha. I actually think that is low. think I'll stick to the local shows for now.:D

Reminder for everyone/anyone who wants to trek to Nashville on May 20-22. The GoodGuys Car Club is having an event at the Titans stadium. Always a great show!
if the price of gas had not risen 5 cents I might of went. that would be what for me 2000$ in gas hahaha. I actually think that is low. think I'll stick to the local shows for now.:D
HOW MUCH IS THE GALON OF GAS FOR OUR CARS IN THE U.S.?

Went for my first drive of the summer right after my insurance called me to tell me I was insured. I changed the oil this weekend and the spark plugs. Tuned the 750 quick fuel carb. The engine was running smoothly and extremely loud :p. Going to the classic car club meet tomorrow to kick off the season and the local mustang club on Thursday. I am changing the front shocks this weekend and have to check with my boss if I can get the rear end done on the company account and then give him a little overtime to pay for it. {it's easier on the wallet. That way I get to keep my full paychecks for the rest of the bills}
That's great! Hope you had or is having fun at the meet. Would like to see pics of the cars in the club. Extremely loud is good! After 10 years since I've been back, my neighbors never once said a word about my loud toys so must all be good :angel:

HOW MUCH IS THE GALON OF GAS FOR OUR CARS IN THE U.S.?
$4.80 for 92octane and $12.00 for 100octane here in Hawaii

Last edited by a moderator:
Back