What Did You Pay For Gas Today?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Gas here in Northern Virginia has dropped a few cents this week after continuing to rise for several weeks. I came across Barry's thread from February 2011 about the prediction of $5 a gallon gas that we are hearing again this year.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-5-p-gal-gas-by-memorial-day?highlight=gas

Anyway, hopefully it will not happen as predicted.

The current price here is $3.65 a gallon.

What are you paying?

Last edited by a moderator:
$3.79 for regular in Latrobe, PA

in austria we're paying around 5 dollars for the gallon!!!

here in the good old u.k £1.37p a litre x 4.5 litres to a u.k gallon you do the maths and convert to USD 58% of total goes straight to central government and we have a financial budget in a couple of weeks wtf how much longer this can carry on i dont know it is really hitting the self employed as my mates are having to travel extra miles to find work and the costs have to go somewhere and waiting in the wings we have lots of european financial migrants (government term)who will work for a lot less and send their money home sorry about that but thats how i see it off to the pub dont ask me about price of beer cheers mickmatt[/size][/font]

$3.56/gallon at the Randolph AFB gas station. Nothing but the cheap stuff for the rental car.

Back