what parts do you wish you could get as a reproduction?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, there are many parts that I´d like but the only one I can think of right now off the top of my head is the

trim molding on top of the windshield (inside the convertible) that runs from one pillar to the other. Don´t ask me what is the exact designation. (Header molding maybe? Dunno).

Anyway, mine is twisted and has had holes drilled in it and I´d love to get a new one!
+1 on that one. They are prone to surface rust too from condensation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up painting mine satin black to kind of match the plastic trim.
Yup, I thought about that too but it will still be twisted. Somehow it does not really match the upper corners of the pillars.

By the way: The previous owner has attached the rearview mirror to it with rivets.

Seriously, I wish we could have some of the same repro sheet metal the older Mustangs enjoy. My current wish: kick panels, cowl pieces, cowl covers, fresh air vent inlets.

My next wish list will most likely include just about everything in the trunk area besides the pan, drop-offs, tail-light panel, and lid. Mine is kinda pretty much shot... but - oh well. It WILL get fixed somehow. ;)

Latest posts

Back