What'd ya get? White Elephant Exchange

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
::yourock::

Thanks to Mike (Goodnigh) for the Netbook! My son has his eye on it! He's telling me it would be much easier to use in college to take notes than carrying his laptop around. I was thinking I might just keep it in the garage for quick internet access.

Thanks again Mike!

WhiteElephantNetbook.jpg

Do you see that A key on the keyboard. That key is worth more than all the stuff I sent.
Ahh, that's the spirit James. lol

Thank you Barry for my gifts. Pretty cool stuff. The red flashlight matches my Mach 1 and will reside beside the driver's seat. The other gifts will also be added to my car as well. I really like the blue '65. All are perfect. The air freshener tree would have been an ideal accompaniment to one of the items I sent...wish I would have thought of it. :D

2qdvc53.jpg

2cmx94n.jpg

I still haven't mailed my gift off yet, time constraints and the post office open times are making it difficult. So if someone doesn't get there gift before Christmas, just wait, it's coming.
It's not a spare FOB bra is it?
lol no but I promise my gifts are just as unique.

I still haven't mailed my gift off yet, time constraints and the post office open times are making it difficult. So if someone doesn't get there gift before Christmas, just wait, it's coming.
It's not a spare FOB bra is it?
lol no but I promise my gifts are just as unique.
Shoot, I always wanted a FOB bra.

Haha! Looks like I'm the Lucky guy from Ole Pony's post! I got the package last night!

WhiteElephant1.jpg

I know it isn't Christmas yet but the diecast Shelby is already on my desk at work! It replaced the Viper that I had for years!

Thanks Mike and Merry Christmas!!

To whomever sent me the 1:18 scale Sun Star die cast '71 Mach 1: Thank you! :D:D:D

It now lives where the 1:24 scale Testors DC model used to be.

And so Roy doesn't get after me:

2012gift.jpg

Thank you Barry for my gifts. Pretty cool stuff. The red flashlight matches my Mach 1 and will reside beside the driver's seat. The other gifts will also be added to my car as well. I really like the blue '65. All are perfect. The air freshener tree would have been an ideal accompaniment to one of the items I sent...wish I would have thought of it. :D

2qdvc53.jpg
BTW I forgot to mention that the tree air freshener is "new car" scent but my car is so old the tree whimpered then wilted and died.

Mister 4x4...that was me...glad you like it. Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year... Pete
Thanks, Pete! Right backatcha... and the very same to all!

Just got home from vacation and had 2 packages waiting for me. One was from Lizton, IN, so I'm guessing they're from 72Rcode?

Well whoever it was, thanks! I picked out where the sign will hang from...and no, it's not going above my bed :p. My wife would be seriously pissed. I'll post another pic when I hang it tomorrow. The book will come in handy as well.

x20zdc.jpg

Got a package today from Tennessee, with a lot of goodies in it...

DSC07167.jpg

DSC07169.jpg

DSC07170.jpg

Not exactly sure what these are, my guess is pushrods???

DSC07171.jpg

Thanks Roy (Tnfastbk)

I picked out where the sign will hang from...and no, it's not going above my bed :p.
That is funny...mostly because the thought never ever occurred to me.

Back