What's your daily driver?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's either the G35

sgsqdz.jpg

Or the freight train engine wannabe diesel Excursion.

390777_2195149003848_750916481_n.jpg

I am in a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder LE with the 5.6L V8. Actually really love driving the thing. Bought it brand new in 2009 with 236 miles on her. I have 80,000 on her now and judging by what kind of "SUVs" auto manufacturers are putting out I'll have it for triple that mileage. OR maybe in another year I'll just get a Raptor. :)

I keep it nostalgic with my 71, it is my daily driver. hard to get work in on it on the weekends when it always needs to be ready to drive on Monday morning. Now that all of the suspension and steering is replaced and new, it drives great! now if only I could do something about the gas mileage... :)

I keep it nostalgic with my 71, it is my daily driver. hard to get work in on it on the weekends when it always needs to be ready to drive on Monday morning. Now that all of the suspension and steering is replaced and new, it drives great! now if only I could do something about the gas mileage... :)
I was in the same boat all throughout high school. Man, I remember trying to replace my transmission one weekend in my driveway, that was a pretty hectic time trying to get it done before school started on Monday morning.

My 72 Mustang is my daily driver as the case may be, there are some days I do not drive anywhere and it just sits in the driveway. When it is in the shop or has problems I drive my 75 Bricklin that I bought a couple years ago for the now ex-fiance to drive as she did not know how to drive a gearshifter.

bricklin.jpg

mustang.jpg

My daily driver is pictured below.

Probably explains why the restoration

project is taking so long. Every job we

start has to be finished that night or I walk.

Thought about getting a second car.

mike

Unfortunately at the moment my 71, wish I could get my truck up and going so I could work on the stang.

During the work week, an '03 expedition.

IMG_0124_zpsa8c427ed.jpg

Otherwise, my '09 Mercury Grand Marquis.

IMG_2259.jpg

Well if you want work vehicles too how about a '12 Impala
What's your 1st general order?..lol

I can attest to his dedication. Some n00b in the Auto Hobby Shop a couple weekends ago sliced a finger on the dust shield of his mini-van while doing brakes, and Auron73mach1 was 'man-on-the-spot' coordinating the emergency personnel within a minute or two.

Most impressive, actually.

At present, I drive my black accent. I love to be with it. This is my one of the most favorite car.

I very like its look and style. It is also comfortable car comparing to others.

Last edited by a moderator:
2001 Saturn with 90,000 miles on it and a '98 Explorer with 110,000 miles, and when my wife lets me, a 2012 VW PASSAT

Back