What's your daily driver?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally replaced my '00 GT...it's not another Mustang, but it's practical which keeps the wife happy, and when the wife's happy the time allowance for the '71 increases :) ...and I guess you can't beat 35mpg.
At least it is a ford right

Finally replaced my '00 GT...it's not another Mustang, but it's practical which keeps the wife happy, and when the wife's happy the time allowance for the '71 increases :) ...and I guess you can't beat 35mpg.
At least it is a ford right
...and a 5spd :) I took the brushed aluminum Bullitt shift knob out of the Mustang and put it in the Focus as a reminder of the good times I had in the Mustang :(

Hey you're not the only one... I have a pair of fuzzy dice from my first truck that has transfered from truck to truck to truck of mine so many times I lost count lol

Hey you're not the only one... I have a pair of fuzzy dice from my first truck that has transfered from truck to truck to truck of mine so many times I lost count lol
My first vehicle was a 1985 Ford Ranger 2wd. It was a cool little truck and on the keychain came a neat little cresent wrench. Well That was almost 20 years ago and i still have that cresent wrench on my keychain for my 71 mach1.

for the last 4 years my daily driver was a 2006 Toyota 4 runner. It offered the advantage of being able to haul an engine or transmission or tow a trailer, but Tuesday I finally dropped the hammer on replacing it with something more comfortable and economical and new.

It boiled down to the Ford Fusion or the Mazda 6. After weighing all the factors, the Mazda 6 Sport won out. The 38 miles per gallon it gets on the highway and 26 in the city are impressive, but with the Soul Red paint, it is a better looking car and the base appointments were all I wanted.

Just got a new daily driver today and decided to bump this thread.

My wife is going to put her 89GT into summer time daily status so we decided to buy an ex-police car.

It used to be a Oregon State Patrol car. It is a 2005 Crown Vic with 99,760 miles on the clock. Mechanically it seems to be very sound but really needs a good buff job.

We will be removing some of the equipment.

Driving it home was fun as everybody got out of our way.

00L0L_52SacU0XZn4_600x450.jpg

00O0O_iJw8mu1bKd_600x450.jpg

00K0K_cE2pzFQrasD_600x450.jpg

00z0z_hZ8s5NF74pJ_600x450.jpg

00l0l_e3pj820XtKp_600x450.jpg

Wow, that one didn't get much stipped off of it.

I'm sure you've found it, but: http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php
My wife found the crown vic forum and we have been waiting over a week to be approved. We hear it can take up to a month.
There is also http://unitedpantherownersassociation.us/Forum/index.php

But it doesn't get near as much traffic.

Oh, and mine's had a couple of updates. :D

IMG_00122a_zps5b75c13c.jpg

IMG_0379_zps33bb60ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised that much equipment was left on it. Looks like a nice ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
We were also a little shocked that it had that much left on it but according to what I have read it is still legal. It even has the shotgun rack still installed.

Just got a new daily driver today and decided to bump this thread.

My wife is going to put her 89GT into summer time daily status so we decided to buy an ex-police car.

It used to be a Oregon State Patrol car. It is a 2005 Crown Vic with 99,760 miles on the clock. Mechanically it seems to be very sound but really needs a good buff job.

We will be removing some of the equipment.

Driving it home was fun as everybody got out of our way.
I would buy that car just to mess with peoples heads ! :D

. . . when you're not in your Mustang?

Here are mine:

Family wagon

Volvo_zpsaxruknev.jpg

Client meeting car

Audi_zpssvmaczle.jpg

And the Lotus for the weekends:

Esprit1_zpsf0f6aa56.jpg

What's yours? (with pics).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back