What's your daily driver?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1994 chev k1500, 3 inch lift, 33 inch tires, and a 3.73 posi

Mine is a 2003 Mercury Marauder.

2liasn8.jpg

BT

This past December, sold this:

attachment.php

and bought this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

What can I say - I like the color. :D

Miss the 4x4 a little... but the 2012 is a much nicer truck.

I don't have a pic of my 2012 F-150 super crew 2 wheel drive that I bought new and it is over 252,000 local miles never been on a trip in it, lol. I use to drive over 100 miles a day to work but now retired. It was always spotless and not a scratch until I loaned it to my daughter while I was in China. She went to sleep and crashed into some trees. Now it has a front door off one truck, rear door off another, mirror off another, rear window off another and bed off another. Too many miles on it to be worth painting so I just drive it now. I have driven Fords for over a million miles with no failures bigger than a timing gear. Had two GM vehicles and had to work on them all the time, lol.

David

Summer is near...so it was time to trade in the old transportation.... the trip to work and the coffee house was getting a bit warm. traversing the 40 feet to the restaurant near my office made my feet sweat and looked out of style.....

TFM00004BRO-detail.jpg

This is what I drive - 2012 Dodge 4x4:

33om7px.jpg

This is my wife's car 2010 Cadillac SRX

qzryf7.jpg

Her other daily driver in the summer - 2001 Porsche Boxster:

21abn86.jpg

Back