Where have you been ? photo's

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some great pics here, especially the ones with the cloudy mountains.

I'll jump on the bandwagon and spam this thread with pics. Be warned. :)

Let's start with the beauty of southern Italy:

DSCF0824.JPGDSCF1038.JPGDSCF1064.JPGDSCF1165.JPGDSCF1186.JPGDSCF1224.JPGDSCF1231.JPGDSCF1243.JPGDSCF1339.JPGDSCF1440.JPG

Kärnten, Austria:

DSC_5411.JPGDSC_5375.JPGDSC_5403.JPGdsc_5532.jpg

Barcelona, Spain.

I must say, I don't get why people are so crazy about it. I did not really dig it but the wife did.

DSC_4391.JPG

DSC_4437.JPG

Let's go to Nice in southern France:

Nice (2).JPG

Talking about places I really did NOT like:

LONDON!

pict2631.jpgpict2644.jpg

pict2630.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to places I really loved.

MALDIVES!!

It was hard to find pics without the wife in a bikini. :)

PICT1843.jpgPICT1934.jpg

PICT1971.jpg

Munich, Germany

PICT2306.JPG

PICT2314.JPG

Some assorted pics from the USA:

A deserted motel in Barstow, CA.

DSC_4429.JPG

Another motel on Route 66 east of Barstow:

DSC_4446.JPG

Roy's Cafe in Amboy, CA

DSC_4460.JPG

It was hard to find pics without the wife in a bikini. :)
We won't look:D
You don't know what you're missing.:)

Lux.... you're great with a camera
Thanks. I do it the professional way: Shoot lots of pics, only show the best ones and keep the crappy ones hidden from everyone. :)

Here's one more that I really like:

DSC_4608.JPG

What! You don't trust us??? We won't look:D

he only shares those with the VIP "lounge" :whistling:
No he doesn't. Mike is in charge of the helicopter in the lounge.
article-2625136-1DB9C88100000578-50_634x441.jpg

I dont often share my pic's but when I do..... its in the helicopter

Great Photos. Every time I here Barstow I think. Cant stop here its bat country

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?" Hunter S Thompson.

Enough of bats back to the cool pics

983745_10201567672508604_5255538768503162291_n.jpg

This was on a trip from Dallas to Greenville N.C. to a Honda rally. I treated the gang to a stop off in Lynchburg Tn at the Jack Daniels Distillery This was my last bike a Wing of course the blue one, last trip since my 16 year old was in the oven. I sold it 3 years later and bought the Malibu SS

10479138_10201578899709277_3417331974164126675_n.jpg

1309 miles one way .....buncha riding around the Smokey Mtns. including the Dragon discussed a few months ago. What a great vacation!!! OH...and take note I didnt HAUL MY BIKE ON A TRAILER!!! 33,000 miles in three years weekend riding only.

Awesome Pics Mike!! I know you got too have a ton of awesome pics on your travels..keep them coming!!. and some cool pics RPM..did you get any jack while there? lol

Here is a picture i took of a little Cafe not too far from me...All made out of petrifide wood.

2004_0423Image0019.JPG

Awesome Pics Mike!! I know you got too have a ton of awesome pics on your travels.
I lost many pictures due to a computer failure with insufficient backups.

I no longer have photos from Rome, Amsterdam, Paris, and California 2012 (when we visited Wolverine, Mike in Escondido and Dave (69rustang).

Awesome Pics Mike!! I know you got too have a ton of awesome pics on your travels.

I no longer have photos from Rome, Amsterdam, Paris, and California 2012 (when we visited Wolverine, Mike in Escondido and Dave (69rustang).
Oh.... did you work for our IRS? :D

Unfortunately not. If I did I could ask the NSA for a backup of my files. They probably have them. :)
The NSA probably has a back up of you r currently lost pictures. And i bet they are circulating pictures of your wife in a bikini:p

Unfortunately not. If I did I could ask the NSA for a backup of my files. They probably have them. :)
The NSA probably has a back up of you r currently lost pictures. And i bet they are circulating pictures of your wife in a bikini:p
OH..... I guarantee they have THOSE!!!! if he was a resident here...the pics would be used at a time most convenient to extract a fine.:D

Awesome Pics Mike!! I know you got too have a ton of awesome pics on your travels..keep them coming!!. and some cool pics RPM..did you get any jack while there? lol

Here is a picture i took of a little Cafe not too far from me...All made out of petrifide wood.
oh and yessir I DO have two collector bottles of the finest. 17 years later...still havent opened them. However the cat did knock one off the table and busted it.... may she rest in peace!!!!

ya..shit happens somtimes..I remember taking my ex girlfreind on a big trip up on Mt Rainier..She had a nice camera and was taking alot of picks..So i left my camera in the truck. later on the coast..I was taking pictures with my camera.And she took out her camera to take a picture and the screen says "Deleting all pictures!! She lost every picture we took on 3 days of vacation..lol..From then on im a firm believer in back up camera's too..lol

What year is that RPM? Looks like some 80's summer gear ;)

He is a picture i took while watching my cousin's tank crew out qualifing at the yakima firing range...I sure had to go threw some security checks just to get out there..Only a hand full of civillans get to come out " if your related and clear record"...Was awesome to see them in action...glad they let me take pics lol

DSCF0163.JPG

Back