Windshield Pillar Trim Question

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbill4

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Does anyone know where I can buy a new or used pair of interior windshield pillar trim panels for my 73 Mach1? thanks, bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it listed at the bottom....gave them a call, but nobody home..I'll try again monday....thanks for the info.....just in case they were already sold, I'm still hoping for other leads....thanks

eBay usually has 'em. I got a great set off there. Also, Try Mike at Motorcity Mustangs.

Called perogie and motor city, neither had them....I was able to find the driver side from a guy on another site, so now I only need the passenger side....Don from Ohio Mustang....I assume you don't have one?

Yes, it's black, but it doesn't matter what color because I'll just change it to black....thanks, bill

Hi, I need the windshield interior pillar trim, both side of a mach 72 fastback.. can anybody help me please??..

thanks!!!.. :)

Does anyone know where I can buy a new or used pair of interior windshield pillar trim panels for my 73 Mach1? thanks, bill
The place is West Coast Classic Cougar. I am sure many of you already know that these guys are great, but for anyone looking for these little monsters, I paid $146.01 shipped to my door. I made a post about this exclusively.

Back