Winter sucks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain I don't have a way to heat my shop yet and I only got the interior pulled before winter hit way to cold in mn to be working with no heat! I am praying for a fast winter I have crazy cabin fever already want to get back to my cars

UBSWd5Js3ARPFQ2xMLzY825Y1copAzk5Vwia6zUVLv8=w303-h179-p-no

Winter back 3 to 6 inches tomorrow. A good note I bought gas for 1.89 today at Costco. It going to be very cold on Monday. Spring can't get here soon enough.

John J

I agree, winter still suck's! I'm in the same boat, 3-6 in on Super Bowl Sunday. Oops, not supposed to say Super Bowl. It is nice to have the low price for gas, just hope it stays that way this summer. I think the gas in my Mach was $4.00 a gal. Come on spring!

We where lucky for a while in December. It January now and It zero out with a very nice wind. We got a -25 degree wind chill and 2 to 4 inches of snow coming depending on who you listen to. My vert is covered in the garage.Think Spring.

John J
I dont get what the problem is.... at -25 the ice is melting in Alaska and Polar Bears are dying due to the heat. :D

tracs on a stang I love it!!!!!! lol I just warmed up babe she is not a happy girl getting her up from a nap.wish global warming would hurry up so I could get back to work lol

I'm driving to Denver tomorrow. Looks like I'll be in a snow storm most of the way. Oh Joy!

-Travis

15 degrees below 0 and I've had it. My deck has heaved 3 inches and now I can hardly close my storm door on the back porch. I have 6 ft high snow banks lining both sides of my driveway and even my snow blower has trouble putting snow any higher when it snows next.

Very bad this winter here in NJ. Dont remember when its been this cold for soo long.....

I honestly don't know how you live in the north. I guess if you were brought up there it becomes a way of life. I know Texas weather is not perfect especially not in Houston with the hot humid climate but I would rather be hot than cold.

FYI, Houston is the most air conditioned city in the nation. I guess when the weather is pleasant in the north we are cooking here in Houston.

One thing you have to admit though, we get to drive our classic Mustangs a whole lot more than "y'all"! OK, have to find my boots and cowboy hat so I can go check on my oil well now. That's what everyone up north thinks we have down here in Texas. LOL

By the way, I remember in the 80's we had lots of people moving from the northern states to go to work here in Houston. They might be real Texans by now. Also wanted to let you know, Texas is really big and we still have room for you if you want to move here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back