Winter sucks

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can all stop complaining soon. I live in Western North Carolina at about 2,000 feet elevation. We have four seasons and right now the grass is green, watching some wild turkeys in the field and will be working in the yard some again today. There is no perfect place but I can be at the beach in a few hours or go to several ski slopes in the winter in an hour. I look out the kitchen window to see mountains that go over 5,000 feet and can go hiking and camping there anytime. The people I do not understand are those that live on the coast or next to a river and want the rest of use to pay when they get blown or washed away. California cries about no rain, well do they not realize they are living in what was a desert until the piped the water in?

I guess it is a good thing we do not all like the same place or it would get crowded for sure.

I enjoy each day that I am give and try not to waste any of them.

David

Ah spring arrived this past weekend I got the Stang out want took my wife for a drive. My newly rebuilt Carb preformed flawlessly and I was very happy about that. The Queen looked and felt so nice. All of my winter projects done, the new foam in my seats felt great. No more springs poking me in the back. Every where we went we got waves and thumbs up from bystanders and lots of "NICE CAR" comments. I love spring so much better winter. Winter just SUCKS.

The suns come out at last. So hood down for the first time since I've owned the car. It been so long I almost forgot the roof comes off!

IMG_1752_zpso048kxro.jpg

Back