WINTER, will it ever end?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you got it out for a drive and no problems. I bet it’s nice to have that shifter working better too.

Wish I could agree with you about the end of winter as we have more snow in the forecast. I think it’s going to be mostly rain, but a high of 40 tomorrow. I still don’t have my car back yet anyway, but jeez, enough. And I think where my car is they are forecasting 2” or so. Another crummy spring. :huh:

I took control of winter. I moved from Connecticut to perfect weather San Diego and never looked back.
 I've never been to San Diego, but my car lived there for a while before I bought it and brought it to our freezing winter temps. Poor thing!

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
In NJ winter has typically ended the last 10 yrs in late April or early May and we have not had much if any spring to speak of. We go from mid 40's to 90 very quickly !!!

With me its not of matter of if I'm going to leave to a warmer climate but when......

Thanks, Jay

Winter visited us on Saturday dumping a bunch of snow. It went below freezing over night and all melted on Sunday when the sun came out. There was enough precipitation to make a muddy mess at the car show I attended on Sunday. Needless to say I spent a lot of time after the car show cleaning the mud from the tires and fenders.

Winter, will it ever end! Not for a while yet it seems. I just went outside and it's sleet mixed with rain and cold again.

Not been to any shows yet, far too early around here, but I have had the car out a couple of times on the rare occasion when it was sunny!

Ok, I just fixed Winter!! Wife and I went to Florida for a couple of weeks. Temps up to the 100's!! Yeah, nice and warm for a change. BUT arrived home to heavy rain and way too cool temps...…. again, like 50f.

I guess the stalled cold front that's causing all the tornado's and floods throughout the mid west is to blame for both the tortuous temps in Florida and the turmoil in pretty much the rest of the country.

Anyway, it's GOT to get better for all of us soon. I'm sick of cold and rain in SW Ontario, likewise Michigan and others.

Geoff.

Well Geoff, I kinda wish I had some of that cooler weather down here in Georgia, it has been record highs all weekend and this week topping 100F, I have no garage just a carport that I had installed so no climate control. Going to buy a few big shop fans tomorrow so that I can work on the project.

Tom

Well Geoff, I kinda wish I had some of that cooler weather down here in Georgia, it has been record highs all weekend and this week topping 100F, I have no garage just a carport that I had installed so no climate control. Going to buy a few big shop fans tomorrow so that I can work on the project.

Tom
 Tom, I do know what you mean. It's not so much the heat, but humidity that sucks the breath out of you. 

Heat I/we can deal with, but my heart goes out to those in the Mid West who have lost everything due to the tornados or flooding. I'm so thankful I live in an area where the worst we get is frigid winters and humid summers...………. although the rain here can stop any time it wants, farmers are complaining!!

Geoff.

Latest posts

Back