• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB any showroom display for 1973 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
I wanted to try and get some kind of banner or big poster that would have been used by Ford dealers with info on the 1973 Mustang Mach 1. I do not even have any pictures of what they had. I want it to go in the display of my Mach 1 in the MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum. I have showroom brochures and accessory catalogs but do not have any posters or even a Ford Facts Book.

Some of that stuff they think is gold. I do have a limited budget so if anyone has anything you would sell or even loan for the display I would appreciate info, pics and price by PM.

I did order the Ford Invoices from Marti and he wanted to see a copy of the title to prove ownership. I told him that with I think 7 or 8 moves I have no idea where the title is, lol. He settled for a few pics of the door sticker and VIN plates. The Ford Invoices are not something he generates there is only one copy for each car that is why he wants to see proof of ownership.

Latest posts

Back