Thought this was kinda cool. Wanted to share it.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
I like the Ram Air hood. Kinda making me rethink buying a Shelby and just getting a GT.

983975_10200799894673719_113748379_n.jpg

a tribute hood and paint, i like it a lot too. and a 73 side stripe to book! now put a couple of real headlights on the front with some yellow lights in a honeycomb grill, the American Racing 18" version of the magnum 500's and we are talkin! oh, and the rear spoiler is mounted backwards...

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a GT/CS with the grill, front end, and side stripe combo that it has. If I could find out who sells this hood I would be very interested in putting it on my car. Thanks for sharing!

I like it as well. If I ever get a mustang as a daily driver that is the direction I would go. Don't hate me folks, but I would look to do a replica of a 69 or 70 in the current body style. The bump up in the quarters just behind the door really remind me of the 60 & 70 sportsroof.

I like it as well. If I ever get a mustang as a daily driver that is the direction I would go. Don't hate me folks, but I would look to do a replica of a 69 or 70 in the current body style. The bump up in the quarters just behind the door really remind me of the 60 & 70 sportsroof.
http://www.autoblog.com/2012/11/30/retrobuilt-1969-mustang-fastback-first-drive-review/

Give that a look!

I'm seriously tempted to drop the cash on one of these, I think I would have to fit in a set of twist lock hood pins to really drive the look home.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/11/30/retrobuilt-1969-mustang-fastback-first-drive-review/

Give that a look!

I'm seriously tempted to drop the cash on one of these, I think I would have to fit in a set of twist lock hood pins to really drive the look home.
I really like the way it looks

not me i think they should have there own style and look,because they are beautiful cars and are cars have there own unique look. my 2 cents

Back