Getting there

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken, it'll take me a while to not visualize the blacked out hood when I think about your car. Looks great though!

What Don said. I´ll have a hard time not to think of the black hood when I read one of posts but the car is looking good. What color is that? On my computer it looks kinda beige but I guess it´s some kind of light yellow?

Coming along nicely
Roy,

Welcome back and thanks!

What Don said. I´ll have a hard time not to think of the black hood when I read one of posts but the car is looking good. What color is that? On my computer it looks kinda beige but I guess it´s some kind of light yellow?
Mike/Don,

Thanks its going to take me a while to get used to the yellow hood also.

The yellow is the original code 6e bright medium yellow.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's looking great Ken. Are you putting the stripe on the hood too?

I wish my front bumper fit that nice!

Hi Jeff,

I was going to go with the stripe on the hood, but my wife convinced me to just black out the inlets, I'll give it a try and see how I like it, gotta be different.

I am going to put the hockey stick stripes back on it.

Great looking car...wish mine was that far along. Question...I like the looks of the black on the hood scoops....did verts come blacked out like that or body color?

Jeff

Great looking car...wish mine was that far along. Question...I like the looks of the black on the hood scoops....did verts come blacked out like that or body color?

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

Thanks, most verts that I have seen have had the hood all the same body colour, but I thought it would be a little overkill with the yellow so I had the scoops painted black.

Back