• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 M Code Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71steed

Reaction score
My Car
66 GT coupe
67 GTA convertible
69 Fastback, Boss 429 clone
69 GT coupe
71 Sports coupe
71 Mach 1
73 Mach 1
SANY0045.JPGSANY0046.JPGPictured car needs a complete front clip. All other metal work done and a $14k paint job. Never been driven. $5000 Email me for details. Bob [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you please can you explain what you mean by "needs a front clip".

Usually a front clip refers to the entire front end of a car including the hood and fenders.

Is the car now as it looks in the photos? It looks like there is no drivetrain or interior in the car, plus the windshield and rear windows appear to not be installed.

Usually a front clip refers to the entire front end of a car including the hood and fenders.

Is the car now as it looks in the photos? It looks like there is no drivetrain or interior in the car, plus the windshield and rear windows appear to not be installed.
I presume you never learned how to send emails

I presume you never learned how to send emails
Well actually your assumption is incorrect. I simply wanted to get some more information regarding the current condition of the car before disclosing my e-mail information to someone I don't know.

I'm sorry if this has offended you but as stated by another person in this thread it sounds like a good price. In my opinion too good to be true. $5k for a car with a $14K paint job. I was just wondering exactly what was included with the car for that price.

My assumption now will be that it is actually too good to be true as you are unwilling to discuss the condition of the car publically.

I will move on now and continue my search for another car.

Good luck to you sir regarding the offer to sell your car.

Engine and trans included?
The car can be purchased with as little as just the back half of the car or as complete as with everything needed to complete it. Consider it as an al la carte menu, from soup to nuts. Depends on your budget. I know a few members here that will back my reputation. This isn't a scam, hoax or Halloween prank. I've had this car for more than 6 years and I'm at a cross roads with it. i figured I'd put it out there for the big body enthusiasts.

I've not bought any thing from you but you've been around for a long time plus your buds with Dan (72 HCODE) who is our long time and highly trusted Tech Advisor.

I think it was a communication mix up in that it's hard to read intent with written text like this on a forum.

I've not bought any thing from you but you've been around for a long time plus your buds with Dan (72 HCODE) who is our long time and highly trusted Tech Advisor.

I think it was a communication mix up in that it's hard to read intent with written text like this on a forum.
And a good shout out to Dan, who I haven't seen in a few months. he knows my sitch. maybe I need to do a breakfast with him again. Dan?

Hi Bob, I'm a little unclear what you mean by buying just the back half of the car...that can mean different things to different people. I understand the al a cart approach but would you mind giving a little more info about what is included for the $5k price? What's the asking price for the car with everything to complete it?

Thanks,

Don

My 72 Mach 1 has a perfect front clip.So I would like to know what 5k would get me.:D And yes I am a dummy that doesn't Email. But I do have family In Connecticut that can pick up the car.

valence 009.jpg

$5000 = From the firewall back, everything you can see on the car. No Magnums or any interior. Numbers block and transmission.

Any more info, you have to ask me personally. No group discussions. Bob

Interesting buy...?

You get the main dash vin (behind the firewall), BT not the matching fender vin.
Got the metal dash with the VIN plate

Interesting buy...?

You get the main dash vin (behind the firewall), BT not the matching fender vin.
Got the metal dash with the VIN plate
???? I'm also confused - what happend to the front of this fine mustang?

The pics look nice, did it get wrecked? Got Pics?

- Paul of Mo

$5000 = From the firewall back, everything you can see on the car. No Magnums or any interior. Numbers block and transmission.

Any more info, you have to ask me personally. No group discussions. Bob
Hello Bob; Everybody as an individual has their right to conduct a sale as they see fit, that being stated, I'm confused/perplexed as to your approach. You placed your car for sale on a "Public Forum", yet make the statement..."No group discussions"....instead of possibly having to answer the SAME QUESTIONS....OVER & OVER & OVER again, allowing ALL potential buyers access to the same information, readily appears to myself, the best way to appeal to the largest buyers pool....Mark

Back