1971 Mach 1 351 M-Code Manual

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 'M-Code' manual
Here's the report on my '71 Mach 1.

She's still factory original, other than the colour change, with less than 48,000 miles from new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the report on my '71 Mach 1.

She's still factory original, other than the colour change, with less than 48,000 miles from new.
Bellini,

Our cars did share the assembly line on the same day. Pretty cool! I noticed your car was originally painted Light Pewter like mine. I would bet that back then the cars painted the same were likely in a line together since that would seem more efficent.

Perhaps someone knows if that is true. If so, they could have been one after the other I suppose. My wife thinks it is crazy that I know my cars birthday and have it on my calendar.

Mike, it did occur to me that they probably 'knew' each other on the day. And here we are, 44 years later, talking about it. What are the chances?

I'm like you with regards the calendar thing. You're not so crazy.

Mark - well worth doing! Get it done, old boy.

You're not that crazy. I have my phone remind me each year on December 7th of the day it was built and February 15th when it was first registered. :)

You're not that crazy. I have my phone remind me each year on December 7th of the day it was built and February 15th when it was first registered. :)
OK, probably not crazy but definately "obsessed" with my classic car...yep, probably most all of us one here to one degree or another feel the same about these great cars.

Back