New Member From RI

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluemustang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi,

I'm new to this site but not new to the 71-73 mustangs.

I have worked with my Father on his Mustang since I was a little kid, many of you know his car, or recognize it from the pictures.

I've helped him Restore the car a few years ago, and now I help him clean and detail his car before car shows.

I'm really hoping to learn much more about this generation of mustangs.

P1000489.JPG

p1000626.jpg

2012-03-13_19-05-08_546.jpg

20120818_190157.jpg

DSC01249 - Copy.JPG

2012-05-28_15-32-17_973.jpg

::welcome:: from Luxembourg Europe.

Please place a pin on the member map under "Fun Stuff" at the top right of the page.

Welcome to the Site. wow your fathers car looks quite familiar, ohh yea, its in MY Garage!!!

Thanks guys for welcoming my son, he is going to learn as much s he can about these cars :)

Welcome aboard!

It is absolutely FANTASTIC that you are sharing your Dad's interest in the '71 - '73 Mustang.

I am sure you will be as good an asset to the site as your father has been.

I think YOU did GREAT, Iyman:)!

BT

Welcome! I was wondering why this car looked so familiar. I live in RI too, but have yet to see this car in person. I haven't gone to many shows though. You guys should list some local shows in RI that you go to so I can see this in person! I hardly see these cars, mine is the only one I have seen around here.

Latest posts

Back