Austin Vert's New Walk Around of Goldie.

Super looking car Greg.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Hey many, many thanks there Guys.

Your positive feedback really means a lot to me and i value your praise.

I am of course, very proud of the car, and love driving it around and getting a lot of attention and positive comments from people. :P

I am hoping to give the car a respray fairly soon this year, and that should pretty much finish up what i originally wanted to do with it.

Speaking of Bluey, my Mach 1,  i did do a walk around, so i will post that up  as well in the walk around section.

Once again, sincere thanks to all of you.

Greg. :)

:whistling: LORD, MR FORD - JERRY REED

Only improvement I'd suggest is video the engine and trunk compartment too:) Also, what is that round thing on the drivers door??

Great location looks like a great day. Been pissing down here for last couple weeks set to continue next week too:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback. This lady's dressed to kill, and proud of it!! ::devil:: ::devil:: 

Hey Greg! 

Looks like you've been checkin' out my ride. :P

That big ol' button on the driver's side is the power mirror switch. Did you tap into my power mirrors invention for Mustangs 1,2,3.??????????????

That's right - i invented power mirrors for '71 - '73 Mustangs. You've got power windows in your Vert - i haven't. Ize got power mirrors - you haven't. :D 

How do we set this imbalance?? :chin: :chin: :chin: :chin:  :P :P :P

BTW - I didn't do the full shoot, because i'm not selling the car at this stage. :P :P

• 2 years later...

Hi to all,

Here's my latest walk around of GOLDIE.

GREG. :)

Hi from Boise Idaho,

What size tires do you have on Goldie?

Thx

Hi there,

I am running 10x15 rims on the back and 8x 15 rims on the front. I am running 295/50 tires on the back, and 245/60 tires on the front. No issues.

Thanks,  Greg. :)

Great looking car you got there...and so CLEAN!

Hi there Sir,

Thanks for your kind feedback, and glad you like the old girl!

Yes, i do like to keep her clean, and i never wash the car with a garden hose or bucket would you believe.

Many thanks,