Workin' on the wife's car

Mister 4x4

So this weekend was working on her car (2015 Camaro RS) - she's a gamer (World of Warcraft) and wanted to make her car a little more 'her car.'  

Started late Saturday, but finished up yesterday afternoon installing the black carbon fiber hood spears, side & mirror stripes, and WoW decals on her car.  She also found a set of stainless WoW plate frames, which I put on yesterday.

carmen1.jpg

carmen2.jpg

carmen3.jpg

carmen4.jpg

carmen5.jpg

carmen6.jpg

carmen7.jpg

I like these stripes on this car a lot better than the same ones in burgundy on her gray one (which got totaled last August when some jerk crashed into us on the freeway).

stripes1.jpg

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

Way cool. I would never have the patience eye to put those stripes on.

I like the new car colors a lot better, that red is HOT

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;

You do nice work, well done. You did sanitized any tools you used to prevent cross contamination when you work on the Mustang, didn't you? Just kidding! Chuck

Looks great!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

For the horde! I played for the first 7 years, awesome game!

The car is nice too ;-)

You do nice work, well done. You did sanitized any tools you used to prevent cross contamination when you work on the Mustang, didn't you? Just kidding! Chuck

But, of course. ;)  :whistling:  :bravo:

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

But, of course. ;)  :whistling:  :bravo:

I was sure you would have but, wanted to confirm. Trust but, verify I suppose. Chuck

Stripes look great, just need some black rims to tie it all together.

1971 Mustang Grande, 351 Cleveland 2v, C6, 9"

-Fitech EFI

-Comp Cams 284hr

-Aussie Heads

-Weiand Xcelerator intake

-Long Tube Headers

-Boss Hogg "Street Bandit"

My Build

Never!  I can't stand the thought of black rims (on my stuff).  Whenever I see black rims on cool cars, it makes me think, "Wow, I guess they couldn't afford to buy some nice wheels, so they just painted 'em instead... that, or the hubcaps popped off."  It reminds me of the vintage pictures of when people would take their old cars to the drag strip and remove the hubcaps for racing.

Don't get me wrong - I won't bash anybody's choice for what they prefer on their cars, they're just not for me.

Eric

mach1sig2.gif