Les Baer Boss .45

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pennsylvania...LOL

Im a gun freak as well, problem is the money I want to spend on guns I spend on cars, wife says one or the other.

I picked this one up for home defense and I must tell you this is one sweet pea shooter
machgun.gif

Springfield Armory XD .45 ACP

1515.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! XD's are great guns! You can't go wrong there!

I have a small collection, mainly modern military style rifles and also Colt revolvers, but I enjoy them all!

I'm Canadian I don't get the guns thing hahahahaha:D

But I do have a small collection of knives and swords.I made myself some morning stars on the coal forge as well.And I made a knife with a railroad nail spike wich was pretty sweet.

I'm Canadian I don't get the guns thing hahahahaha:D

But I do have a small collection of knives and swords.I made myself some morning stars on the coal forge as well.And I made a knife with a railroad nail spike wich was pretty sweet.
I'm an American and I don't get the gun thing, but to each their own. If you aren't affecting anyone else, do your thing.

Holy Cow! Still being a new guy (joined yesterday) I'm allowed to resurrect old threads, right? Well this forum has now officially combined & joined two of my favorite things the 1911 .45 caliber handgun and a love for Mustangs. The 1911 is an incredible handgun design that has stood the test of time...it is so good I think everyone who legally can, should carry one.

Yes sir! I carry mine cocked and locked! Love the look on peoples faces when they see it in a holster with the hammer back! LOL!

Ditto! Cocked and locked! Hammer back in the holster does get some questions!

Mine is a Springer Mil-Spec in stainless steel.

Ditto! Cocked and locked! Hammer back in the holster does get some questions!

Mine is a Springer Mil-Spec in stainless steel.
I have a Taurus PT1911 fully loaded! Great shooter...smooth trigger! I love it. One of my favorites! I just wish I got the stainless version! I'd also like to get an original WWI Colt someday!

I've wanted a 1911 all my life. Either a Springfield GI 45 or a Kimber Custom. I've got a few guns right now but once I turn 21 the collection will steadily grow.

Right now I've got a Glock 22 .40, 20 Gauge Mossberg 500C, M1 Carbine .30, M1 Garand .30-06, Springfield M1903A3 .30-06, and then one Remington and one Marlin .22 rifle. The two M1s and the M1903A3 were my grandfathers.

I'm saving up for a pistol to carry once I get my CCW. I'm thinking a Springfield XD compact or sub-compact in a .40 or 9mm.

I'm saving up for a pistol to carry once I get my CCW. I'm thinking a Springfield XD compact or sub-compact in a .40 or 9mm.
Awesome! I'd skip the polymer if you want a 1911 and get a 1911 as your CCW. Mine is a 5" in a IWB holster under a tucked shirt. No one knows it's there. Check out the m1911.org site/forum. You'd be surprised how easy it is to conceal carry a full size auto with a good holster and a good belt.

Awesome! I'd skip the polymer if you want a 1911 and get a 1911 as your CCW. Mine is a 5" in a IWB holster under a tucked shirt. No one knows it's there. Check out the m1911.org site/forum. You'd be surprised how easy it is to conceal carry a full size auto with a good holster and a good belt.
I'd really just rather not carry a full-size 1911 all the time. I was looking to keep something smaller on me in just a clip holster or an inside the pant holster. Something like this: http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=68

I want the 1911 mainly for home defense/range fun. Not saying I wouldn't get a holster for it and carry it sometimes, too. Plus, the one(s) I want is(are) quite expensive. I'm looking to spend around $400 on my first pistol. GunBroker.com has some good deals on XDs. My friend carries a full size XD when he's on patrol and he said he highly recommends them.

Some of my FBI SWAT buddies have invited me to train/shoot with them (I love my job). Problem is I don't have any .40 s&w caliber pistols which is what they will be shooting...so I bought a HK P30 this week. It's not a 1911 but it is a sweet handgun. Here's a pic.

bgd3te.jpg

Back