Hello From Chesapeake, VA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
Just joined today always loved 71-73 bodystyle. Came home from the hospital in 4 month old 73 Fastback. Dad had 71 Boss 351, my first car was a 73 Mach 1 and now Dad has 73 Q Code Mach that is 56k car. Looking for a car myself sometime I currently drive an 07 GT that I ordered they way I wanted.

Welcome from Arkansas...sounds like some good history there. If you don't mind travel you can pick one up. plenty still left out there. found a 72 the other day that's for sale...wish I had the extra cash for it myself but that's the way it goes.

Send me anything you find if you don't mind Caspian

Welcome from Ashland VA. Search the locals IV seen some pop up time to time. A lot of members here in VA. Good luck with your search and welcome once again to the best mustang site you will ever find!!

matrixx I found a nice 73 Vert that has 302 for $6900 but I want a Fastback most i have looked at are overpriced and too much work for my small garage. Hoping I can make some connections here and help in the search. I saw a dark blue 71-72 Mach1 driving on 264 in Va Beach once that looked unmolested with dead paint. I was unable to jump the median and chase it down! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Northern Virginia! Hopefully you will find one soon. The members here are always keeping their eyes and ears open.

Welcome from WA state....And great story.....Got some pics of your dads q code? and that 07 GT...Got any mods on that GT? There so easy to mod out for big power...lol

Welcome from WA state....And great story.....Got some pics of your dads q code? and that 07 GT...Got any mods on that GT? There so easy to mod out for big power...lol
JLT Intake and Bama Tunes. Flowmaster axle backs, Bullitt Strut tower Brace, A Arm brace. Might buy Bullitt wheel to replace mine it is wearing at 12 o clock. Q Code on right Dad's DHG Bullitt on the left. My daughter in the middle holding the trophy "her Bullitt" won she said maybe next year you will get one Daddy. Next year after getting a chrome lid Air Cleaner the Q code got it's first trophy. I believe this was 2001 or 2002.

i5rleh.jpg

My favorite shot of the Q Code

2na8rdk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JLT Intake and Bama Tunes. Flowmaster axle backs, Bullitt Strut tower Brace, A Arm brace. Might buy Bullitt wheel to replace mine it is wearing at 12 o clock. Q Code on right Dad's DHG Bullitt on the left. My daughter in the middle holding the trophy "her Bullitt" won she said maybe next year you will get one Daddy. Next year after getting a chrome lid Air Cleaner the Q code got it's first trophy. I believe this was 2001 or 2002.
Very nice Q code...Defenatly a car to be proud of...My freind has a nice 2006 GT...They sure got some power with them add ons...lol...He gots about the same kinda build...But he went all steeda.."apples and oranges im sure" hehe...Steeda tuner...Steeda stop the hop kit...Steeda cold air....Steeda underdrive pullies...Flowmaster back....It already pulls like a monster...But next he putting in 4:11 gears "got to love them 6 speeds" lol...And H pipe with headers..Good cars to build up with just add ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back