Hello from Michigan.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michiganmach1

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1. currently yellow and black. 351c with a 4 barrell, a/t. it is work in progress but is a driver as of now. it has a fair amount of rust that will need attention soon.
Hello from southwest Michigan. I'm a first time mustang owner. I did some trading and ended up with a 73 mach 1. I've always liked the fox body cars but this one is definately my new favorite. It runs and drives pretty good, I actually just drove it to work yesterday. It has the 351 cleveland with the 4v heads and intake but it's supposed to be a 2bbl according to the vin. It has some rust but that was expected since it's been in Michigan all it's life. Hopefully some day it will look as good as some of yours but it will take some time and hard work.

mach 1.jpg

Born, raised, educated, then escaped Michigan.

There is more metal there than I expected from a Michigan car. In 1978 my 1970 Cougar's leaf springs rusted through at the front and proceeded to punch a pair of holes in the area below the rear seat.

Check those springs, or someone might get a surprise in their keester.

Welcome from Southern California.

Welcome from Virginia! I think you will find a lot of good information and enthusiasm here as your getting you Mach 1 the way you want it. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about your Mach.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Also, thanks for the compliments and advice.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back