72 Sprint Marti Report

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
This will be quite the project being they installed a black 71 interior and painted it red but we'll get it back to where it needs to be. Hope to start on it by spring when I have the 73 movable under it's own power. :)

2F01Q182849_dlxrpt.pdf

Attachments

• 2F01Q182849_dlxrpt.pdf
    168.9 KB · Views: 28
Ohhh nice...It was order type : Stock <~~`i usualy keep my eye out on that now..sence my was ordered the same way...i rarely come across it......Looks like she was a Ex show room car display model...Cause notice how long it sat? 4 months before it was sold..And decked out for a sprint coupe...So folks would come in the show room and say wow...But thats a little more than we can afford....Then they sell them a less optioned stang...lol...4v cleveland coupe with sprint package and decor group... compition supention....Thats a rare horse:) You going to get the break down part too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh nice...It was order type : Stock <~~`i usualy keep my eye out on that now..sence my was ordered the same way...i rarely come across it......Looks like she was a Ex show room car display model...Cause notice how long it sat? 4 months before it was sold..And decked out for a sprint coupe...So folks would come in the show room and say wow...But thats a little more than we can afford....Then they sell them a less optioned stang...lol...4v cleveland coupe with sprint package and decor group... compition supention....Thats a rare horse:) You going to get the break down part too?
For this one I don't see how I can't. Right now I'm concentrating on getting it into the garage which requires finishing up removing the goodies out of the parts car. I'm down to the back windows, dash and drip rails. Thinking like 2 weeks because I need to finish a few things in the other car to recieve the dash.

A southern Sprnt too from Dothan, AL. Hyena said everything else I was going to say. Lol

What size wheel is it sporting now? It came with a space saver spare originally. Was there one in the trunk?

A nicely equipped Sprint. Good to see the Marti.

Mark, keep those pics coming. This will be a fun one to follow along in your restoration.

Ray

A southern Sprnt too from Dothan, AL. Hyena said everything else I was going to say. Lol

What size wheel is it sporting now? It came with a space saver spare originally. Was there one in the trunk?
About the only thing missing. Have the rim(very rough) though.

May have found a good body donor car. 72 Sprint Coupe that lived its whole life in Arizona and now resides in Colorado. Shipping will be a bear though. Waiting on the picures this morning.

May have found a good body donor car. 72 Sprint Coupe that lived its whole life in Arizona and now resides in Colorado. Shipping will be a bear though. Waiting on the picures this morning.
Cool! Keep us posted!

Ray

Fix both of them up :)

I've got a guy who may be able to bring it from CO to NC. Let me know if you decide to get it.

Back