1971 Boss 351-Birmingham Al area- $36K

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking car and I'm not picking it apart but it looks like it has the wrong lower dash panels around the instruments, center gauges and glove box. Otherwise it looks like a nice restoration.

Well, "complete nut and bolt" restoration probably means "repop Deluxe interior trim" pieces. ;)

I like that the fresh air vent cable is still there. I sadly had to give up mine because of the Classic Auto Air HVAC system.

Good-lookin' car! ::thumb::

Ad is still up I would get it if I had a place and cash to keep it that nice.

"If" it's as advertised I would consider that a good deal. Before I bought my 71 Mach1 I looked for a Boss and couldn't find a deal like that... so settled for the Mach1 while my wife was still in full agreement on buying a 71-73 Mustang (LOL).

Maybe it's just the lighting but the engine block color looks to be wrong. If that's the case, it would drive me wacky until it was repainted on a nice car like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could buy it.

Think this Craigslist posting may be a scam. Found the same car listed on the Boss 302 Registry listed for sale since November 28th. It appears from the posting history that the legitimate owner is in Addison, IL. He is a photobucket pictorial of the car. Looks to be a nice car with few things to work on for concourse level.

http://s299.photobucket.com/user/jkutil1/library/Pewter%20Boss%20351

You might be right, BK. Good eye.

You know Jim - for a Boss 351 that nice at that price, I'd be all over a new engine paint job... oh wait, never mind - I'm the guy with "Old Ford Blue" instead of "Corporate Blue" on my 351C. rofl

Response from the current owner in IL.

"Hi Brian, I do know that someone is running a scam on craigslist with my car. I have tried to get the add removed but they wont pull it. If you happen to know of anyone that would be interested in the car send them my way. Thanks Jon"

Latest posts

Back