1971 Boss 351 project on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That same guy has been selling that same car for 5 [ probably more ] years

I agree I have seen this all over for sale. Its not that it is not restore able its just he does not want to sell that is why he is asking so much for it its just a conversation piece.

What would you guys think its a fair price for this Boss in the actual condition?

Anything with the word "Boss" affiliated with it demands that all sense of reality gets tossed on its ear.

If it was not a Boss 351, I wouldn't give more than $1000 for it.

Since it's a non-running, non-complete, and no-longer-original Boss 351, I wouldn't give more than $2000 in that shape. The car is completely restorable... but probably only as a restomod for the braggin' rights of having a cool car with the Boss 351 VIN. Even that will be a $40K restoration (doing all the work yourself with repop parts)... you don't want to even ask what a professionally-done faithful restoration (using NOS & OEM parts) would run (six-figure-ish money for a $50K return on investment). :jawdrop:

Anything with the word "Boss" affiliated with it demands that all sense of reality gets tossed on its ear.
Yessir, especially when the Boss is the wife.

Back