• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 M Code for sale on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 429 Super Cobra Jet, 4.11, Detroit Locker
1971 Mach 1 M Code 351 4v Grabber Lime.jpgIf you are looking for a 1971 M Code that will need very little to bring it back to concours class driven status, here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mach-1-Rare-Grabber-Lime-M-Code-351C-4v-W-C-6-AUTOMATIC-A-C-RESTORED-2002-/160786270456?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item256f9bc8f8

This is one of my past restorations(2000-2001). The current owner reprinted my original description of the car. The description will give you an idea of how much time and $ went into the restoration. I won many trophies with the car. And, for you speed lovers, this machine was incredible fast--even with 3.25 rear gear ratio.

I can vouch for the current owner as well. Great guy to deal with. I've attached a pix I took of the car right near my home here in FL.

If you are looking for a 1971 M Code that will need very little to bring it back to concours class driven status, here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mach-1-Rare-Grabber-Lime-M-Code-351C-4v-W-C-6-AUTOMATIC-A-C-RESTORED-2002-/160786270456?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item256f9bc8f8

This is one of my past restorations(2000-2001). The current owner reprinted my original description of the car. The description will give you an idea of how much time and $ went into the restoration. I won many trophies with the car. And, for you speed lovers, this machine was incredible fast--even with 3.25 rear gear ratio.

I can vouch for the current owner as well. Great guy to deal with. I've attached a pix I took of the car right near my home here in FL.
Oh my, both green and yellow look stunning!!!;)

Wow, that's a sweet car. You do great work, Tim.

Back