1971 Mach 1 429 on E bay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The car looks like half done. It would have to go back to bare bones to correct all their rattle can restore. The stripe on the hood is not located correct to the bulge and should not be on the car since it did not have hood locks. Hood locks and TuTone hood came together not as one or the other.

Bolts on the fenders painted. Everything under the hood painted black no details at all. Air conditioner has nothing original just patched up.

Of course you know they know nothing about these cars with the spoiler mounted backwards. They show nothing under the car probably all sprayed black with no details. My opinion is a $20,000 car maybe depending on the condition of body and everything.

When I see shiny armorall sprayed on everything I hate it.

They photo shopped the interior pictures to make everything look better also.

The space saver spare has and issue if it will not deflate all the way.

They did not even spray the door jams when they repainted just the exterior note the rusty streaks showing. Looks like a car one of the high dollar used car dealers targets to off shore buyers that do not know the vehicles.

I would never bid on this car.

David

Thanks for that great review David! I believevthe highest car has been biddesd is 40 K...he should have sold it

The car looks like half done. It would have to go back to bare bones to correct all their rattle can restore. The stripe on the hood is not located correct to the bulge and should not be on the car since it did not have hood locks. Hood locks and TuTone hood came together not as one or the other.

Bolts on the fenders painted. Everything under the hood painted black no details at all. Air conditioner has nothing original just patched up.

Of course you know they know nothing about these cars with the spoiler mounted backwards. They show nothing under the car probably all sprayed black with no details. My opinion is a $20,000 car maybe depending on the condition of body and everything.

When I see shiny armorall sprayed on everything I hate it.

They photo shopped the interior pictures to make everything look better also.

The space saver spare has and issue if it will not deflate all the way.

They did not even spray the door jams when they repainted just the exterior note the rusty streaks showing. Looks like a car one of the high dollar used car dealers targets to off shore buyers that do not know the vehicles.

I would never bid on this car.

David
I talked to the owner of the place selling it for the customer.  He had offered it to me about 3 months ago at $32,000 but I told him nothing above $28,000 so we never made a deal.  It has bid a couple of times to close to $38-$40,000 but did not sell, so wondering if those were real bids by people really willing to pay that price.

You are right; most of the time it has ended in the mid 30's range...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back