1971 Mach l

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2001 Cobra convertible. 1971 Mach 1 351 C 4V 4 speed
I found this over the weekend at a local car lot in Lynchburg. It was supposedly restored a few years ago. Originally white with red interior. Door tag is missing but the black interior dye is coming off the red trim parts in places. It is an F code 302, 4 speed. It needs painted and the right rear quarter panel has what appears to be a seam where the lower skin was replaced. The lot owner quoted a price of $7300.

image.jpegimage.jpg

I'm kinda diggin' the older "GT" rims. :cool:

But this looks like it would make a nice driver/project - 302s can be warmed up pretty nice for not much money. Fill in the aftermarket hood pins before repainting and it could be nice AND fun.

I'd toss out an offer of $5000 and see what happens from there. I mean, the headlights and tires don't even match each other. :whistling: :p

I'm kinda diggin' the older "GT" rims. :cool:

But this looks like it would make a nice driver/project - 302s can be warmed up pretty nice for not much money. Fill in the aftermarket hood pins before repainting and it could be nice AND fun.

I'd toss out an offer of $5000 and see what happens from there. I mean, the headlights and tires don't even match each other. :whistling: :p
You should see my headlights and tires. I have a radial and bias combo. The only thing that matches on my car is the right and left floor pans. They're both rusted out.

Back