• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Ford Mustang Fastback - Arizona

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73.Fastback

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Fastback.

It needs to be restored!
**UPDATE 1/22/15 - GO TO THIS THREAD (NEW DEAL): http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-two-1973-ford-mustangs-fastback-mach-1-for-price-of-one **

Pictures:

photo3_zpsdd2e27ab.jpg

photo4_zps9bfc36f0.jpg

photo1-2_zps56e56193.jpg

photo3-2_zps948c365c.jpg

photo2-1_zps00d8e8a0.jpg

photo4-2_zpsd1bce486.jpg

photo5-2_zps827ffc0c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still for sale. Price has reduced to $8500 firm or trade for a 4x4 truck. Currently in the process to getting new but used body parts so it will only go up from there if I install them.

Just drove her around - she's a beast. Currently in Arizona. Can be shipped but it's on you.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thanks,

Dalton

Hey, I am not in the market for a car but you do mention the wheels will be a separate deal. Do you still have them?
Yes, I do. The wheels are in perfect condition (no curb rash, bent, or any kind of damage) and the tires are basically new, have ~95% tread left. They're wrapped with Goodyear F1 Eagle All Season tires. This set of wheels was for display purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back