• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Mach 1 parting out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ZIPNZ doesn't need this I would like to buy that! ZIP 68106, thanks.
Haven't heard from him so if he doesn't respond by tomorrow,it's yours.
Am I too late? I still need this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have this?

s-l500.jpg

Hi do you still have all the seat belts for sale? if so, can you send me a price shipped to 79912?

Hi, Im looking for a tee handle for automatic shifter-the black plastic vents in the door jamb-2Rear 1/4 panel marker lights complete-hood latch assembly-and a decent grill for a 73.

I totally missed this thread some way, lol.

Was a nicely optioned car to part out. I know what you mean about parts worth more than the whole car.

One thing I did not see pointed out was about the Mach 1 Sports Interior Option. This car was a late build and got hit by the burning of the factory that supplied the comfort weave material. It had the solid vinyl inserts used to keep production going. If you look early on in the thread you will see the vinyl inserts. I have found one other that was ginger and had the solid vinyl. Most think they were after market but were factory for cars in the June July time frame.

Back