• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

31spline axles for a 9 inch

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71 'stang

Reaction score
My Car
A 1971 Mustang Coupe was my first car,
Now rebuilding a '72 Qcode Mach 1.
351/4speed
im going to be changing my rear around a bit, and want to beef it up a little bit more on a tight budget. I'm going to be looking for a pair of 31 spline axles for a 9 inch, factory parts are fine, if anyone has a pair, can you give me a rough price so I can start figuring out how much I'll need to get all the parts together to rebuild the rear?

thanks, Joe

im going to be changing my rear around a bit, and want to beef it up a little bit more on a tight budget. I'm going to be looking for a pair of 31 spline axles for a 9 inch, factory parts are fine, if anyone has a pair, can you give me a rough price so I can start figuring out how much I'll need to get all the parts together to rebuild the rear?

thanks, Joe
Joe, I have a set of 31 spline axles out of a wrecked Boss351 that I have kept for years,but I have no idea what they are worth.Whisnane

i have my Tom's aftermarket 31 spline axles in my rear now and i'm upgrading to 35 splines shortly after my deployment.

i'll be willing to part ways with them for at least 1/2 the price of new axles.

PM me if interested and you can wait a few weeks for me to return home.

thanks, Joe
DITTO for me, I have someone ready to build my 3.50 setup, I have the Ring and Pinion, he has a freshly rebuilt Traction Lok, but for 31 spline, and my stocks are 28, so I have been looking for a set of 31 spline.

thanks, Joe
DITTO for me, I have someone ready to build my 3.50 setup, I have the Ring and Pinion, he has a freshly rebuilt Traction Lok, but for 31 spline, and my stocks are 28, so I have been looking for a set of 31 spline.
the 3rd member is also going on my parting away list. its a NODULAR 4 pinoin 3.50 traction lok rear end.

i'm replacing it with a 35 spline detroit locker with a 3.50 gear.

Latest posts

Back