351C 2V Heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. i was wondering if you guys could give me a realistic number I should ask for my 2v heads?? I have them and my intake posted up for sale on here and a few other places and just cant figure out what I should ask for the heads?? I have had a fair amount of interest in them but most people want them complete. So I talked to the machine shop today and had them order me all new 1 piece valves for these heads with the hopes they will sell easier. They went all through these heads and checked them and cleaned them up for me. They were completely rebuilt less than 3000 miles ago. New guides, hardened seats, 3 angle valve job, new springs, now new valves, they were decked, milled and tapped for screw in studs, and a good bit of port work has also been done. These heads work awesome but im just going bigger with this 408 im building. I know I will never get my money back out of them but I would like to get some out of them. What price would you guys ask?? I was thinking in the 500-600 dollar range?? I have way more into them than that with the port work, machine work and parts. Any help or opinions would be great. Let me know if i'm in the ballpark with my price?? Thanks Kevin

Back