• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 351cj Q code and misc

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Factory big block car with automatic trans Air conditioner. It has had slight upgrades to eng,trans,rear end and braking . Back up camera in radio.
I have a72’ a code 3514bbl Cleveland. It has the correct spread bore intake manifold. There are a few performance parts like MSD distributor and headers. I have a set of complete doors and most other parts of a Fastback. Too many to list. I used the body to restore my 71 c code 429cj Mach I
Most parts are for sale.I live near Orlando Fl

Still have the 351?

How much are you asking for it?

Did your donor car have a fold down rear seat? I’m looking for some interior parts, stock 4 speed shifter? as well as shock mounts for the rear.

Thanks
No fold down rear seat or 4 speed. It was a 3514bbl (Q) code c-6 fast back with power brakes and a/c. Nothing fancy

Latest posts

Back