• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

429scj on ebay mach1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rust on rear tail panel only! Body is straight w/ no dents. Car runs very strong! Car has been sitting for a couple of years now so it will take a small amount of work to get running again.:huh:

Really? Maybe I need new glasses. :rolleyes:
Rex, your slacking off, I've been waiting for you to post this one

Has to be a 1 of 1 with those fender extensions :D

1973 Ford Mustang SURVIVOR

ORIGINAL 26K MILE "H" CODE CAR! UNBELIEVABLE! LOADED W/ COLD AC PS PB PTOP NICE!

EBAY Item number: 170782641373

No kidding, Don, that 'vert looks amazing. But at $9950 and still not meeting the reserve, I wonder what they're hoping to get. 26K miles... holy mackerel.
Doc, I was making fun of it

All original 73 BUT has 71-2 chrome fender extensions that do not fit.

Who would start to install them, then see there will be a 2 inch gap and install them anyways....

No kidding, Don, that 'vert looks amazing. But at $9950 and still not meeting the reserve, I wonder what they're hoping to get. 26K miles... holy mackerel.
Doc, I was making fun of it

All original 73 BUT has 71-2 chrome fender extensions that do not fit.

Who would start to install them, then see there will be a 2 inch gap and install them anyways....
Ohhhhhhh,........ I didn't catch that - just goes to show how carefully (not) I looked at the ad.

I know, right? "This ain't gonna work, but, hell, I'll do it wrong anyway... " :dodgy:

Doc

if it is a scj 429 car (soldfor $3600) how much was the motor worth in parts that not to say trans, rearend, shell. some interior. i just thought someone might want to make some money. i never thought of it as anything else. i have been a foxbody guy the last 15 years and we look for ways to make cash to put into our own cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is a scj 429 car (soldfor $3600) how much was the motor worth in parts that not to say trans, rearend, shell. some interior. i just thought someone might want to make some money. i never thought of it as anything else. i have been a foxbody guy the last 15 years and we look for ways to make cash to put into our own cars.
Nothing wrong with your post, David!

There are a number of folks on the Site that might have wanted to "jump" on that deal if they had the "planets lined up correctly", including me.

BT

Nothing wrong with your post, David!

There are a number of folks on the Site that might have wanted to "jump" on that deal if they had the "planets lined up correctly", including me.

BT
i would have too, but i just bought my 71 shell and most of the interior trans disk brakes and 2 foxbodys to partout for the spring ford swap in columbus. there was $8000 to $10000 sitting on that table and i would have loved secounds

Hey David -

Your post was just fine, and as BT said, somebody here might have taken a serious interest in it. I was poking fun at the way the car was described by the seller.... :whistling:

Doc

i live for dummys selling cars its seeing something i need or can sell in a ad that no one bothers with because the seller has no clue makes me happy
Hey David -

Your post was just fine, and as BT said, somebody here might have taken a serious interest in it. I was poking fun at the way the car was described by the seller.... :whistling:

Doc

Same here, Rex. Only 1000 miles on the motor and all that oil leakage and blowby? Something smells funny...:huh:
I was thinking the same thing, I can understand the dirt since it's been sitting but all the blowby on both heads tells me...it's got more than a 1000 miles since it's last complete rebuild.

Back