50th anniversary in North Carolina

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1mama

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1, 351 cleveland cobra jet engine. Gold glow, ginger interior. Long tube headers. completely rebuilt engine. Forged piston, roller rockers. lifters. Comp cams. Edelbrook carb and intake. Trush mufflers stainless steele custom exhaust. Added air conditioning, SSBC disc brakes. Rebuilt transmittion. pretty much anything you can do and a BUNCH of body work, functional not cosmetic.
Hello eveyone. My car club is planning on going to the 2014, 50th anniversary of the Mustang in North Carolina. I am planning on attending. We are starting the planning process now because there will be a number of us. Anyone else planning on going at this stage.

I already mentioned it to my wife. Not sure she will be able to go, but I plan on attending. It's about a 6 hour drive for me. Maybe I'll take the 73 or possibly the 04 Mach 1.

It is a 25 hour drive from Nova Scotia. Hubby and I are planning on going, along with several other members of our car club. :)

I think it sounds like a great time. Maybe we can have a mini gathering.
cool

I am going with a group from the Nova Scotia Mustang club and we are looking at places to stay in North Carolina. We have to research places to stay en route as well. I posted the question in hopes of meeting some of the folks from this site who are planning on going.

Charlotte is close, I'll try to make it!

Latest posts

Back