• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 convertible parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a truckload of random 71 convertible parts....if anyone is looking to buy something feel free to ask me if I have it....they are all used original parts in used shape. Im open to offers.

just to list a few:

351C 2v - runs

FMX - tranny - working

9" rear end - complete

convertible top with pump and cylinders

outside windsheid chrome

underdash vent ducts

quarter windows with all parts

etc.....
Do those hood hinges have oval springs? How much are you asking for those?

pm sent

Conv. top header, Mine has a busted latch and may be the trim (hockey sticks) around the top opening.
I still have the chrome around the convertible although they are pitted pretty bad. The Convertible top has had some parts sold off of it now so it is not complete. If you are interested in a specific part of the top I can check it out for you to see what condition its in. Thanks
I need the pass. (right) top latch assm. Mine has the latch handle but the hook assm. is gone. As far a the trim, I was looking for back ups. Mine are still onthe car but when I remove them for re-chrome I'm afraid the mounting studs may snap off. Already had one missing. How much for the trim? And Please check on the latch parts or the whole header assm.

Thanks for your help.

pm sent

I just bought a truckload of random 71 convertible parts....if anyone is looking to buy something feel free to ask me if I have it....they are all used original parts in used shape. Im open to offers.

just to list a few:

351C 2v - runs

FMX - tranny - working

9" rear end - complete

convertible top with pump and cylinders

outside windsheid chrome

underdash vent ducts

quarter windows with all parts

etc.....
Do those hood hinges have oval springs? How much are you asking for those?

Whoever gets the top and starts parting it out. I need a drivers side top latch handle.

Tubo
PM sent

I still have the chrome around the convertible although they are pitted pretty bad. The Convertible top has had some parts sold off of it now so it is not complete. If you are interested in a specific part of the top I can check it out for you to see what condition its in. Thanks
I need the pass. (right) top latch assm. Mine has the latch handle but the hook assm. is gone. As far a the trim, I was looking for back ups. Mine are still onthe car but when I remove them for re-chrome I'm afraid the mounting studs may snap off. Already had one missing. How much for the trim? And Please check on the latch parts or the whole header assm.

Thanks for your help.
My right side latch handle is broke so I need that, my hold down is fine...I would be interested in just that part
pm sent

Last edited by a moderator:
Back