• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 Red Vert For Sale - AZ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greghen

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/4273567557.html

Getting ready to pass along my '73 Mustang Convertible, 351 Cleveland. Under 70k original miles. In great shape and drives well.

Replaced transmission, all suspension system, pentronic Ignitor, msd Ignition coil, new rims and tires (less than 100 miles on tires. All the work was done by a local mechanic shop specializing in mustangs.

Interior is in need of some updtea but it in good shape. All original. Just showing it's age.

Paint is a red with a black on the hood. Great looking car, runs well and always gets attention.

Relatively new convertible top, white good shape no leaks or rips.

Reason for selling, my family has enjoyed it and want to pass it along to another family to enjoy.

Garage kept and covered.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions...

VIN 3f03h226251

Asking $13,000 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the link and this is the message I received:

There appears to be a problem with this posting (4273567557) or the URL you're using to access it.

If you initially posted more than 48 hours ago, your post may have timed out, in which case you will need to repost your ad.

If you are clicking on the link in the email to reach this page, try using the cut-and-paste plain text URL instead.

If that doesn't work, please try again in 15 minutes. If it still doesn't work, please forward the email to [email protected] for assistance

Thanks!

Rust free updated the full suspension system, new tires, new transmission.. Solid car needs some cosmetic work but solid rust free straight frame..

Back