All that money in Dubai...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mustang Mach 1 M-code "Soylent Green"
'68 Plymouth Satellite
...and they still couldn't find anything made by Ford to stuff into the engine bay:

Fantastic picture:

main.jpeg

Not so fantastic under the hood:

main.jpeg

Donor is said to be a 5.7L Chevrolet Lumina, which - over there - is a Holden Commodore a.k.a. Pontiac G8/Chevrolet SS.

Oh well. At least it fits between the shock towers. But so does a 351C.

-Kurt

Just proves money can't buy taste!

Ok, all jokes aside, don't you think it's cool that someone who probably can afford to build almost any other car actually builds a 123 Mustang? Whatever engine he decides to put in it.

I like the idea that someone down there decided he wanted a 123 Mustang instead of some other car and have it built the way he likes. Let's face it, as long as it looks good and is fast it's cool.

An original engine would be even cooler but if you're not a die hard Ford guy and and you just want a cool car that is fast, this is perfectly acceptable for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, all jokes aside, don't you think it's cool that someone who probably can afford to build almost any other car actually builds a 123 Mustang? Whatever engine he decides to put in it.

I like the idea that someone down there decided he wanted a 123 Mustang instead of some other car and have it built the way he likes. Let's face it, as long as it looks good and is fast it's cool.

An original engine would be even cooler but if you're not a die hard Ford guy and and you just want a cool car that is fast, this is perfectly acceptable for me.
Yep very cool the dude could of brought any supercar he wanted and had it overnight airfreighted,but he is building a 123. Also I thought we believed in build it how you want here too. I also believe that a few members are building cars with LS engines that should be really cool and would hate too see them put off.

Yeah but, only if it becomes international law that for every Chevy motor installed in a ford, a ford motor must be installed in a Chevy. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but, only if it becomes international law that for every Chevy motor installed in a ford, a ford motor must be installed in a Chevy. :p
As much as I'd like to say that's fair, I'd like to see the supply of $200 Windsors on Craigslist remain plentiful.

-Kurt

Back