another new member

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tplusa72

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Grande
:) Hello Another new member tonight. My current Mustang is a 71 grande blue with white top 351c 2v FMX power everything and a 1 speaker AM radio:huh:!. I purchased this car from the originial owners family in 2003. I was in need of a Mustang when my 2000 was totaled by someone running a redlight. Went looking for a 67-70 but those were too expensive(if even running). This one was just right. I used it daily for 3 years before upgrades and now it can be found more on the drag strip than the street. This is my second 71. the first was a fastback with A/C and no power steering kept that one for 24 years.

Upgrades and detais will apprear in other posts later.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! I can't wait to see some photos!

::welcome::

Welcome from LA (lower Alabama). I hope you enjoy this site as much as we do....looking forward to the pics.

Welcome from Virginia! Sounds like you have had a long love affair with Mustangs!
I have also owned a 65, a 67-390,a 69 cobra jet(passed on to my son), and a 79 turbo Capri(90% a Mustang)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back