Anyone speak spanish?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to laugh that a picture of my 72 Mach1 was on this website.

I googled my name and Mustang images and came up with a dozen hits.

http://www.taringa.net/posts/autos-motos/102860/Megapost-Mustang-Eleanor.html
1973 fué el último año del Mustang "grande". La defensa fue de fibra reemplazando a las de cromo de todos los años

anteriores y las luces de parqueo se colocaron de forma vertical en la parrilla frontal

here is what it says in English

1973 was the last year of the Mustangs 'big'. Fiber defense was replacing the chrome of all ages

previous parking lights are placed vertically on the front grille

Sorry wrong sentence it was late.

The 1972 Mustang had no substantial changes in the physical part, however, due mainly to strong government regulations on fuel economy all Boss were eliminated. government regulations on fuel economy all the Boss were eliminated. Leaving as Remaining as representative of the line of high performance the Mach 1, representative of the performance line the Mach 1.

I thought it would have said look at that Mach1 haul a$$ on the track at Lowes Speedway. :D

quote='Tnfastbk' pid='3408' dateline='1287838297']

The 1972 Mustang had no substantial changes in the physical part, however, due mainly to strong government regulations on fuel economy all Boss were eliminated. government regulations on fuel economy all the Boss were eliminated. Leaving as Remaining as representative of the line of high performance the Mach 1, representative of the performance line the Mach 1.

I thought it would have said look at that Mach1 haul a$$ on the track at Lowes Speedway. :D

quote='Tnfastbk' pid='3408' dateline='1287838297']

Well it kinda did say that "Leaving as Remaining as representative of the line of high performance the Mach 1, representative of the performance line the Mach 1."

Back