Are front torque boxes available?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I replaced both torque boxes, inner rockers, floors....ect. in my 73 vert.
National Parts Depot NDP has everything you need in sheet metal.
I did have to modify alittle but good solid parts to work with.

Best of luck,
Did they have front torque boxes? I bought the rear with complete frame rails but they have not arrived yet

I've been following this post with interest. You guys have balls. Kudo's to you for even attempting to fix these cars. No wonder they call these "Rustangs".
I have a plan....executing it as planned? Let the comedy ensue

Just cut whole front clip off and buy the repop stuff and weld it back together. Fab what they don’t make. That’s what I did with the 65.
View attachment 83396View attachment 83397View attachment 83398View attachment 83399View attachment 83400View attachment 83401View attachment 83402View attachment 83403View attachment 83404
Did you make the frame table or buy it? I would like to have one but kinda hard to justify for one car. At work they use gallons of dental cement to glue fixtures to the floor. I was thinking of using the rv leveling jacks to adjust and locate things after crudely locating them with jack stands. Not sure if that will work

Did you make the frame table or buy it? I would like to have one but kinda hard to justify for one car. At work they use gallons of dental cement to glue fixtures to the floor. I was thinking of using the rv leveling jacks to adjust and locate things after crudely locating them with jack stands. Not sure if that will work
I built that table out of some scrap beams I had laying around. And made some adjustable legs and lift points. IMG_7660.jpegIMG_7663.jpegIMG_7688.jpeg

Latest posts

Back