Back at it in MO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

detritusmaximus

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Grande #1 looong time ago
1970 Sportsroof #2 almost as long
1971 Sportsroof M-code #3 needs money
2008 GT #4 where the money went
I've sort of been away from the Mustangs for awhile. About 24-25 years ago, I used to have a 70 fastback and 73 Grande (green gold with avocado....I actually miss that interior).

Just picked up a 71 sportsroof to provide me with enjoyment in the freetime I don't really have. It's a basket project, but reasonably solid. An M-code, Grabber Yellow, white standard interior and white vinyl roof....1 of 1. I don't have plans to restore it back that way, but I will be keeping the vinyl edge trim safe and secure.

Hey- congrats on your recent purchase, as well.

I'd like to thank everyone for so much welcoming. The old car hobby is a bit different than when I last had Mustangs. Info and connecting with people is made so much easier with the internet. I'm sure some of you remember the old days with club newsletters and the only time you could talk to more than car buddy was a show or going over to someone's house. I've had Opels since before my Mustang days and I've played with some 2nd generation RX7s (86-90), plus I had an old fuel injected Type 3 VW Fastback.

Welcome to our site from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back