Bad people

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's weird. If I was the person approching the pool (and I didn't know the people exiting) I would stand back far enough that they knew I was waiting for the gate to close so I could open it with my key.

At the local 'u store it' you are supposed to punch in for the gate to open. If someone is exiting/entering I make sure to hang back enough so they know I won't try to run the gate.

I had a guy try to follow me in once. I stopped so he couldn't. BOY was he mad. HONK HONK HONK. Whatever.

I am really sorry about what happened to you. At some point we lost our way. Your wife was completly in the right as we all know. I only wish someone had detained them.
I agree that someone should have detained the attackers

We have a community pool in my very small neighborhood and I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I would never even think something like that would happen there. We will make us all more vigilant in our own surroundings.

Experts have said many times that the closer you are to your own home, you feel the safest and show the most disregard for your safety which scum like that seem to know is the perfect places to commit their crimes. I'm really glad your family was not seriously harmed and I hope you get to see justice for the criminals.

I can't believe this happening to your family. You, your wife, children, and her freind, as well as those who helped your family are a brave lot. So glad that no one was seriously injured during that. My prayers go out to you and yours and be sure to tell your family how proud I am of them.

Back