Blinker Fluid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh the Isle of Mann! Always wanted to go back in my biker days, but never had the time or the money. TV coverage is spotty except for YouTube clips unfortunately.
Those guys have big BALLS!!
Yeah, no kidding!

Yes. Every spring, when I'm changing out the winter air for summer air in my pickup tires, I also flush and replace the regular blinker fluid with towing-rated blinker fluid, in preparation for boat-towing season. You could try a fluid with a slightly higher GVWR on that left side. Caterpillar makes a pretty good towing-rated blinker fluid, BUT you can only get it in 5-gallon buckets, so it's hard to use it all up before it goes bad (and boy does that stink!).
My Muffler Bearing is still on back order........

Blinker fluid problem solved! New, AI powered synthetic blinker fluid, infused with micro nanite technology. It’s so powerful, it knows what direction you’re going before you do and automatically signals the correct direction. Works with computerized and non computerized cars. Control unit plugs into main wiring harness. As an added benefit, it eliminates the need for separate brake light fluid and emergency flasher fluid and includes Smart Control for all systems.
Beware: there are counterfeit fluids at a much lower cost, but the counterfeit fluid is easily confused and will provide false signals and ultimately cause total system failure.

Blinker fluid problem solved! New, AI powered synthetic blinker fluid, infused with micro nanite technology. It’s so powerful, it knows what direction you’re going before you do and automatically signals the correct direction. Works with computerized and non computerized cars. Control unit plugs into main wiring harness. As an added benefit, it eliminates the need for separate brake light fluid and emergency flasher fluid and includes Smart Control for all systems.
Beware: there are counterfeit fluids at a much lower cost, but the counterfeit fluid is easily confused and will provide false signals and ultimately cause total system failure.
That's tooo funny!!
Boy are we having fun with this one eh!

"It’s so powerful, it knows what direction you’re going before you do and automatically signals the correct direction."
Wait....do you mean the "correct" direction or the one you are actually going to go since you didn't check the map before you left?

Wait....do you mean the "correct" direction or the one you are actually going to go since you didn't check the map before you left?
This is difficult to answer as this is a new cutting edge technology. The manufacturer disclaimer states they are not responsible for signaling errors caused by erroneous information and that it is the end user responsibility to travel in the direction indicated by the signals. Following or not following indicated signals may result in personal injury and/or injury to others up to and including loss of life. Furthermore, possible prosecution and imprisonment may occur if found guilty of stupidity. Use at your own risk.

So much new-fangled technology! In-car navigation that can get you lost way faster than you can on your own, rear-view cameras so you can actually see what you are backing into, self-driving cars, self-parking cars! What's next? Self-cancelling blinkers?!

While your buying your blinker fluid it best to check the lube level of your Highspeed Bumper Bolts, causes a hell of noise when it gets low, but god forbid if you ever over fill it.

Have you checked the condition of skyline and shoreline lately that stuff wears out you know?

Ever heard the term “ Mostang”, that when use other OEM party.🤣😂1703190837284.png

I'm glad new cars don't need that or power steering fluid. I do have original 50 year old power top hydraulic fluid for sale that I saved when I replaced my power top lift cylinders. Make an offer. Suitable for concours restoration.

Back