Blinker Fluid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We old Ford guys use the incandescent blinker fluid, not that new, fan-dangle LED blinker fluid. Can’t get the old IBF anymore, too many VOCs.

Up in the Midwest we are forced to use salt infused blinker fluid, come winter time, unfortunately.

My blinkers were leaking, didn’t want to rebuild them (everyone knows how complicated that can be), so I’ve been using “high usage blinker fluid”, and wow, it actually rejuvenated the blinker seals.

Well, I spoke too soon, Blinker Fluid IS available in Canada. Pretty expensive though ranging from a few bucks to 45 bucks Cdn. a bottle.
But I read one product description and for sure the government must have got involved. The damn bottle is EMPTY!!!

Blinker fluid is a lot like main muffler bearings, no one thinks about it until it becomes a problem, then it’s a costly repair.

Blinker fluid is a lot like main muffler bearings, no one thinks about it until it becomes a problem, then it’s a costly repair.
Yep, ignoring one's blinker fluid and muffler bearings is sort of like "It's all fun and games till someone loses a weiner"!

Back