cool vert find

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 Mustang (project)
93 Dodge Shadow (daily)
86 Buick Regal (2nd project)
I saw this on craigslist. Anybody want a 73 Q code, 4 speed vert? Don (Don65Stang)?

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/3329273635.html

http://770.cleancarsorg.com/web_display/view/8145366

qcodevert.jpg

qcodevert-2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Calling me out huh? Lol

Of course I want one but I'm not even going to ask my wife what she thinks...I like being married. :D One day a vert will be mine but no plans for the near future unless someone wants to trade theirs for one of my Mach 1s. ;)

Nice looking car though. Seems like the Ford dealer would know better than to advertise that it has positraction. :huh:

Calling me out huh? Lol

Of course I want one but I'm not even going to ask my wife what she thinks...I like being married. :D One day a vert will be mine but no plans for the near future unless someone wants to trade theirs for one of my Mach 1s. ;)

Nice looking car though. Seems like the Ford dealer would know better than to advertise that it has positraction. :huh:
Maybe a slight call out. :p

If only I had the money, it seems like a good deal for what it is.

Dealers don't have employees who know the product. Especially a 39 year old car.

Sure would like to see the VIN. Just to verify the Q code. 13K miles....or 113,000 miles. A pic of the underside would also be helpful. Those northern state winters can be brutal on 70's chassis steel.

Dealers don't have employees who know the product. Especially a 39 year old car.
Could be a posi. Things get changed over the years
I think Don was referring to the Ford dealer knowing the difference between Positraction (GM terminology) and Limited Slip (Ford Terminology) for basically the same type of differential.

Ray

Could be a posi. Things get changed over the years
I think Don was referring to the Ford dealer knowing the difference between Positraction (GM terminology) and Limited Slip (Ford Terminology) for basically the same type of differential.

Ray
I guess but ask ten people and I bet maybe one or two will call it a limited slip. Posi is like in the south a COKE is any soft drink be it Pepsi, dr. pepper or what ever.

Back