All 3 ponies in one post!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code fastback Boss 351 clone
I just wanted to get a post out with pics of all 3 of my babies. One lives in Minnesota with me (Boss 351 clone), and 2 are stored at my fathers in Tennessee. (73 Mach 1's)

The Boss clone has a 351 CC head engine, RPM Air-Gap and custom Carb. The Brown one is a mostly stock Q code with A/C, and the rims I just refurbished. And the blue one has a CC headed Cleveland as well with a 4 speed but is a Q code as well. All of them are drivers with some issues but fairly solid cars. I'm hoping to restore all 3 someday, but if not at least one of them!!

Attachments

• Sunny.jpg
    Sunny.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 1
  • gin1.jpeg
    gin1.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
  • hon2.jpeg
    hon2.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 1
I just wanted to get a post out with pics of all 3 of my babies. One lives in Minnesota with me (Boss 351 clone), and 2 are stored at my fathers in Tennessee. (73 Mach 1's)

The Boss clone has a 351 CC head engine, RPM Air-Gap and custom Carb. The Brown one is a mostly stock Q code with A/C, and the rims I just refurbished. And the blue one has a CC headed Cleveland as well with a 4 speed but is a Q code as well. All of them are drivers with some issues but fairly solid cars. I'm hoping to restore all 3 someday, but if not at least one of them!!
Very nice Rides, you are so blessed to have nice cars as these, what part of Tennessee are they stored

Back