E-BAY FIND

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worth more than that in scrap:mad: only about an hour and a half from me will keep an eye on it.
Roy when you come to Ohio for Thanksgiving, can we work it out so you tow a trailer and come to the northern edge of Ohio?

I have some un-opened gentlemen JACK here :p

Worth more than that in scrap:mad: only about an hour and a half from me will keep an eye on it.
Roy when you come to Ohio for Thanksgiving, can we work it out so you tow a trailer and come to the northern edge of Ohio?

I have some un-opened gentlemen JACK here :p
Crack that thing open! It's too good to keep :D

I've seen a lot worse. It would make a great Eleanor project.
that's a toy model LOL!!!!! Would be cool though if one had the space for a 1:1 scale art deco :)

Anyhow, I'll place my bid for $300 + $500 tow to Cali + $1000 shipped via Matson. If I win, $1800 is an excellent price for this project.

I've seen a lot worse. It would make a great Eleanor project.
that's a toy model LOL!!!!! Would be cool though if one had the space for a 1:1 scale art deco :)

Anyhow, I'll place my bid for $300 + $500 tow to Cali + $1000 shipped via Matson. If I win, $1800 is an excellent price for this project.
Great! hope you can get it!... Let us know ;)

Back