Feeling old

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! That’s amazing news for you. I hope baby & mom are doing well. They are so much fun!!

For those of us who have grand children, we are blessed. I always tell me friends who don’t have them yet they will never experience anything like it until they do, it’s a whole different level of love.

What do yours call you? Mine call me PoPo 😂

Congratulations! That’s amazing news for you. I hope baby & mom are doing well. They are so much fun!!

For those of us who have grand children, we are blessed. I always tell me friends who don’t have them yet they will never experience anything like it until they do, it’s a whole different level of love.

What do yours call you? Mine call me PoPo 😂
Thanks PoPo! There's no consensus as my oldest grandson calls me Granddad, my granddaughter calls me Granddaddy, and my younger grandson calls me Grampaw. I answer to whatever since they are clear when they want my attention!

I have found the best way to offset aging is a two prong approach. First, wake up and be happy to be alive for another day. Second, work on, tinker with, show, and/or drive a vintage Mustang or Shelby. When I play with our pony cars I am 19 again, but move at the speed of my 68 year old self. Hey, we can dream! I LOVE having our pony cars to play with. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...

Attachments

• >>>FRONTLEFTSIDEVIEW -1969-Shelby-GT500-copy.jpg
    >>>FRONTLEFTSIDEVIEW -1969-Shelby-GT500-copy.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AllPonyCarsAndGilWithLynda_3of4_20211007.JPG
    AllPonyCarsAndGilWithLynda_3of4_20211007.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
My kids stopped at 10. They are <1 to 19. A fine bunch. My kids did me proud. One wants to drive my Stang, my new favorite.

Back